My Business Profile - Free for 30 days
My business profile helps directors to identify and understand the top factors influencing their business’ credit score, in real time, at the click of a button.
Aimed at the 87 per cent of the UK small business population who acknowledge a limited awareness of how to safeguard their credit rating, My Business Profile is an online subscription service which gives company directors the ability to proactively monitor and manage their Experian commercial credit score. Taking control of a company’s credit position is one of the most effective ways to maximise a business’ chances of securing investment and increasing the funding options available.
Key features of My Business Profile:
- Key scoring factors: Understand the key factors which are having either a positive or negative influence on your business credit report, from filing annual returns, CCJs and credit searches to payment history, learn how to address any negative factors
- Commercial CAIS: Provides you with the same Credit Account Information Sharing (CAIS) data used by lenders so you can see the information they see about you when making a lending decision
- Automatic alerts: Inform you immediately when your credit file has been searched or when there is a significant change in your business credit report, potentially indicating fraudulent activity
- Expert support: Greater insight and support via live webchats or a dedicated call centre offering on the spot advice to enable you to make your credit profile the best it can be
- Unlimited access: Get your Experian Credit Report and Experian Credit Score as and when you need it, 24/7
- First month free: 12 months access to your My Business Profile account for just £24.99 per month and get the first month free