Practical Photography - Annual Subscription
Practical Photography magazine is the UK's favourite monthly photography magazine for everyone with a passion for photography, combining inspirational images, expert hands-on advice, tips and ideas, as well as the most authoritative equipment reviews. It teaches you all the camera skills you need, inspires creativity, and keeps you informed of the latest photography equipment launches.
Practical Photography magazine is the best photography magazine choice for enthusiasts who want to improve their camera and editing skills. Whether you're an absolute beginner or a seasoned pro, its unique mix of inspirational images, expert hands-on advice and jargon-free lessons will help you become a more creative photographer.
Every issue of Practical Photography Magazine includes the latest episode of Learn Photography Now, the magazine's acclaimed Countryfile-style photo show. Presented by Practical Photography's team of experts, this is a lively half-hour of on-location lessons, creative projects and exclusive interviews.
In each issue of Practical Photography magazine, you will find:
- Complete subject guides - from landscapes to portraits, nature to travel, learn the essential skills for creating amazing images.
- Creative projects - get all the ideas and inspiration you need to keep shooting, whatever the weather or season.
- Pro interviews - in which the world's best photographers share their experience, insight and images to help you learn faster.
- Editing suite - easy to follow Photoshop step-by-steps for giving your favourite images the perfect finishing touches.
- Know your stuff - in-depth answers to your technique- and gear-related questions
- Get into gear - the most in-depth reviews of the latest cameras, lenses and accessories, plus a complete camera buyer's guide every issue.
Whether you're looking for the latest digital edition or a monthly subscription, every issue of Practical Photography magazine is packed with expertise and inspiration, making it the perfect choice, either for yourself or as a gift for the photographer in your life.