Trail Running - 6 Issues
Trail Running magazine is the UK’s only magazine dedicated to off-road running, so if you’re fed up with pounding the pavement next to the traffic, breathing in fumes, or sweating away on a treadmill, this magazine will show you the benefits of running and get you going in the fresh, gorgeous UK countryside and loving every minute of it. Trail Running magazine gives you best running tips, running gear reviews and the best advice on long distance running as well as short distance. Subscribing to Trail Running magazine is a great way to guarantee you never miss an issue of your favourite magazine at a reduced rate.
Trail Running magazine, the UK's only mag dedicated to the exciting, adventurous world of off-road running, on stunning trails in the beautiful British countryside and beyond. If you're fed up of pounding the pavements and breathing in traffic fumes, join us now! Every issue you'll find 10 easy-to-follow mapped UK trail running routes, inspirational British and overseas races to train for and the best trail, adventure and obstacle races listed.
All our training is dedicated to preparing you for off-road action, with fitness, technique and safety on muddy trails, parks, hills and mountains from top athletes and coaches. And, we test more running gear than any other running magazine so you can be sure to choose the right trail running shoes,jackets, leggings, backpacks and GPS/heart rate watches for your training. Say goodbye to Tarmac, trail running is the new black.
In each issue of Trail Running magazine, you will find:
- Find your perfect off-road run with 10 trail routes and over 200 of the best trail, adventure and obstacle races
- Get confident on mud and hills with trail specific training from top off-road athletes and coaches
- We test more gear than any other running mag so you can pick the right trail shoe, jacket, backpack or GPS/heart rate watch every time
- Enjoy getting fitter, faster and dirtier with our inspirational features from stamina and hill training to elite athlete interviews
- Eat right for trail running - we love home made recipes rather than gels and so do the pro trail runners who share them with us!
- Read the latest exciting news from elite trail running athletes in the UK and abroad
WARNING: Trail Running magazine will re-ignite your passion for running, make you smile like a loon at the views from stunning trails and get your trainers muddy… Available in print and digital formats every other month.